The COVID-19 pandemic changed the way business is conducted and, in a large part, the way law is practiced. Though courts in New Jersey are back to in-person proceedings, virtual divorces are still entirely possible and, for many, they are a preferred method of divorce. The Law Office of Sarina Gianna, LLC offers clients the option of virtual divorce proceedings, and if you think this option may be best for you, you should contact a competent Ocean City virtual divorce lawyer from our firm today.
Virtual Divorces in New Jersey | Offering Safe, Convenient, and 100% Virtual Divorce Proceedings
Just as many companies now work remotely for good, many divorce firms also deal with clients and attend court proceedings remotely. Of course, divorce is still divorce, and it’s never fun for any spouse. However, virtual divorces do come with a variety of benefits and can ease the pain, both financially and otherwise, of a divorce. By speaking with an Ocean County divorce attorney with significant experience handling virtual divorce proceedings, you maximize your chances of attaining the favorable outcome you deserve and need. The Law Office of Sarina Gianna, LLC is on your side.
The Benefits of Virtual Divorce
There are various ways in which a virtual divorce can benefit a couple and their children. Just some of the most notable benefits of virtual divorce are as follows:
- Virtual appointments allow for evening and weekend consultations.
- Virtual meetings and court appearances are quicker, more efficient, translating into less billable time to the client, which saves clients money.
- Virtual appointments are more convenient for clients and eliminate the need to take time off of work.
- It eliminates travel time.
- New Jersey Family Courts are still conducting almost all proceedings virtually.
- Obviously, virtual accommodates those that still have concerns about COVID-19 or any other health issues.
Contact Our Experienced Divorce Lawyer for Virtual Divorces in New Jersey
If you’re looking to get divorced and require the assistance of a competent legal team, simply turn to the Law Office of Sarina Gianna, LLC today. We have extensive experience conducting virtual divorce proceedings, and we can use that experience to your benefit. Contact us to schedule your initial consultation with our seasoned, compassionate, and dedicated firm.