Ocean County Modifications Lawyer

Sometimes it can be difficult to keep up with the obligations that have been set out in your divorce agreement, including child support or alimony payments. In this situation, it may be possible to change the terms of your agreement to reflect your current circumstances.

I am Sarina Gianna, an attorney serving families in Ocean County, New Jersey, and the surrounding area. I have helped people pursue post-judgment modifications to:

  • Raise or lower child support obligations
  • Terminate child support when a child becomes emancipated
  • Change or terminate alimony payments
  • Change how much time a child spends with each parent
  • Change a child's primary residence

Brick Attorney For Child And Spousal Support Modifications

When you experience a significant life change, such as losing a job, getting remarried or having another child, your financial situation can change drastically. This can make it more difficult to meet your obligations. Seeking a modification to your order for child or spousal support can help you and your former spouse reach an agreement that is reasonable for everyone.

We also help people enforce existing orders for support when a former spouse is not abiding by the agreed-upon terms. If you are trying to collect the child support or alimony payments that you are owed, it is important to work with an experienced lawyer who understands your unique case and concerns.

Modifying Child Custody Agreements

I also work with parents who are trying to change an existing custody arrangement. As children get older and busier, it may be difficult for them to divide their time between parents in the same way.

If one parent experiences a significant change in circumstances, that may also justify a change in child custody. I help parents come to a reasonable custody arrangement in cases of relocation and other times when they may need to revisit child custody.

Contact The Law Office Of Sarina Gianna, LLC

I strive to help families achieve fair outcomes that take everyone's interests into account. To learn more about how I can help you, please contact me at 732-451-6849 to arrange an appointment.